Join us for a community CV workshop that will cover:
- Why do you need a CV? (why it's important, what employers are looking for)
- What should be in your CV?
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Learn how to highlight your skills and accomplishments
- Learn how to write a CV in a way that is relevant and impactful
- Get tips for application forms and cover letters
- Share your experiences and/or learn from others
This event will be in person, at the Newington Green Meeting House, on 16-August 2022, at 7:30 PM. Food will be provided. Childcare can also be provided if you let us know in advance. Contact details will be included in the confirmation email once you sign up.
This event is FREE for women who live or work in the Newington Green area.
Do you like this page?