NGA’s Virtual 1:1 Youth Mentoring supports personal development by improving emotional well-being, self-efficacy, and community connectivity.
These sessions facilitate open and meaningful communication between young people and their Mentor and aim to:
- Identify and achieve goals and ambitions
- Offer a safe space to talk
- Provide regular social interaction
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Encourage and empower
- Our hourly sessions take place outside of school hours every 2 weeks over Zoom.
Register interest in becoming a mentor
For information on Safeguarding, please see below.